Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Welcome to A.J. Song's Storybook

Hi  to all!

My name is Avalon Jade Song, or A.J. Song. Welcome to my storybook blog, where I will be posting original short stories regularly. This is my first blog of this sorts, and I am very excited!

I am an addict for books and will read just about anything, especially within the Sci-fi and Fantasy range.  But its time for this reader to experience the writer's side of this relationship. This blog will allow me to share my ideas and stories to readers.

At this moment, I am working on my first short story for the blog. This first story will touch your heart as it is doing to mine as I am writing it. I don't want to spoil it, so I am not revealing anything. You will just have to wait for the post.

Happy waiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment